- Buyer's Guide
Triple Aught Design Axiom X25 Pack
avg. reader score
This is a bag built for before, during and after-work hours, with a design that expands from 25L to 40L to tackle a range of work loads, a grocery shop on the way home, or travel gear for a short work trip. The padded laptop compartment fits a 13″ laptop and there’s separate storage for keeping shoes, gym clothing or dirty laundry away from the rest of the contents. The clamshell-style main compartment opens wide for easy packing and access, and there’s no shortage of pockets and attachment points to keep EDC and work tools tidy and within easy reach when you need them. Sleek in style and highly adaptable in design, the Axiom X25 accommodates a range of work settings and carry requirements, with the versatility to go above and beyond when you need it to.
- Expandable design accommodates a variety of carry loads
- Clamshell opening for easy packing and access
- Separate storage for shoes or dirty laundry
the not so good
As much as we’d love to, we're just not able review every piece of carry in the world. But rest assured, we've done the research (so you don't have to) to make sure this piece is awesome. For us, it ticks all the boxes of what makes great carry and we're stoked to recommend it.
Oh, and if you’ve been lucky enough to carry this yourself, let us know about your experience. Submit your reader review here.
avg. reader score
- Compressed: 12” (30.48 cm) W x 19.75” (50.165 cm) H x 7” (17.78 cm) D; Expanded: 12” (30.48 cm) W x 19.75” (50.165 cm) H x 15.5” (39.37 cm) D
- 51.2 oz (1.45 kg)
- Compressed: 25 liters (1526 cu in); Expanded: 40 liters (2441 cu in)
- VX-21 Ripstop Shell Body; VX-42 Ripstop Shell Bottom; VX-03 Lining