- Buyer's Guide
Tortuga Setout Divide Backpack
NOT AVAILABLE ?This product hasn't been reviewed yet.
Add your own reader score.
avg. reader score
Short trips and small loads don't require a large bag. But sometimes you need the flexibility to pack a little extra, from additional outer layers for colder weather, to that souvenir you can't resist. Tortuga's Setout Divide Backpack expands from 26L to 34L, giving you the freedom to carry compactly but handle bigger loads at a moment's notice. The pack features a clamshell opening, handy quick-access pockets and a dedicated 15" laptop compartment, so your gear is secure but within reach throughout your journeys. And with its understated aesthetics, you'll blend into a variety of environments while enjoying all-day carry comfort.
- Understated, weather-resistant design suits a range of environments
- Clamshell opening and quick-access pockets for convenient packing and access to gear
- Stowable shoulder straps and removable hip belt
- Luggage passthrough sleeve
- Expandable design lets you carry compactly but with the flexibility to handle larger loads as needed
the not so good
- Quality design doesn't come cheap; this isn't a budget-friendly pack
As much as we’d love to, we're just not able review every piece of carry in the world. But rest assured, we've done the research (so you don't have to) to make sure this piece is awesome. For us, it ticks all the boxes of what makes great carry and we're stoked to recommend it.
Oh, and if you’ve been lucky enough to carry this yourself, let us know about your experience. Submit your reader review here.
avg. reader score
- 900D heathered polyester
- 20" x 13" x 6" (expands to 8")
- 26L (expands to 34L)
- 3.8 lbs