- Buyer's Guide
Best Carry-On Bags
Red Oxx Air Boss Carry-on Bag
avg. reader score
The burly Red Oxx Air Boss Carry-on Bag combines reliably tough construction with useful organization for work or leisure travel. The bag offers three compartments with clamshell-style openings for easy packing and access. Interior compression straps help keep your gear tidy, while two exterior quick-access pockets keep smaller essentials within easy reach. Built with rugged 1000D Cordura Nylon, reinforced stitching at stress points, and #10 YKK VISLON® zippers, the Air Boss takes demanding use in its stride and comes with a "No Bull" lifetime warranty for added peace of mind. And with a choice of grab handles and a non-slip shoulder strap, you get carry flexibility on the go.
- Multiple flat-lay compartments for easy packing and access to gear
- Highly durable construction that will take a beating and keep on going
- Multiple color options to suit your personal tastes
the not so good
- Can be uncomfortable to carry with the shoulder strap over long distances when fully loaded
- Not laptop-friendly; you'll need to provide your own protective sleeve if you want padding for your tech
- Some users may prefer more pockets for organizing smaller items
As much as we’d love to, we're just not able review every piece of carry in the world. But rest assured, we've done the research (so you don't have to) to make sure this piece is awesome. For us, it ticks all the boxes of what makes great carry and we're stoked to recommend it.
Oh, and if you’ve been lucky enough to carry this yourself, let us know about your experience. Submit your reader review here.
avg. reader score
- 22"L x 8"W x 14"H / 55.9cm L x 20.3cm W x 35.5cm H
- 2,464 cubic inches / 40.4 Liters
- 3.9 pounds / 1.77 Kilos
- 1000D urethane-coated CORDURA® Nylon