- Buyer's Guide
Peak Design Travel Backpack
avg. reader score
If you value clean aesthetics, highly flexible access, comfortable carry and adaptable volume, look to Peak Design's Travel Backpack to see you right. The pack offers dual side access, rear access and front access so gear is always within easy reach throughout the bag. And with its adjustable volume the bag can expand from its standard 35L to 45L or alternatively compress down to 30L for daypack use. The pack features stowable shoulder and waist straps, as well as a range of pockets to store items neatly on the go. And with its weatherproof 100% recycled 400D nylon canvas shell your gear is protected from the elements too.
- Adjustable 35L volume expands to 45L or compresses to 30L to accommodate diverse loads
- Multiple access points keep gear close at hand throughout the bag
- Clean, understated aesthetics and durable, weatherproof build
- Range of pockets for smaller items
- Stowable waist belt and shoulder straps
the not so good
As much as we’d love to, we're just not able review every piece of carry in the world. But rest assured, we've done the research (so you don't have to) to make sure this piece is awesome. For us, it ticks all the boxes of what makes great carry and we're stoked to recommend it.
Oh, and if you’ve been lucky enough to carry this yourself, let us know about your experience. Submit your reader review here.
avg. reader score
- Standard: 51cm x 28.5cm x 16.5cm (20" x 11.5" x 6.5"); Expanded: 51cm x 28.5cm x 19cm (20" x 11.5" x 7.5"); Compressed: 51cm x 28.5cm x 14cm (20" x 11.5" x 5.5")
- 2.05 kg (4.5 lb)
- 30L min, 35L normal (max carry-on size), 45L max
- Weatherproof 100% recycled 400D Nylon and poly melange exterior; DWR impregnated, PU-coated interior