- Buyer's Guide
Pacsafe Camsafe V17 Anti-Theft Camera Backpack
avg. reader score
The Camsafe V17 Anti-Theft Camera Backpack offers low-key security features in an easily portable daypack that's great for carrying camera essentials. Security features such as eXomesh slashguards, Carrysafe slashguard straps, lockable zippers, and an RFID-blocking pocket help keep your gear safe without drawing unwanted attention. The pack accommodates most DSLR cameras with a mounted lens and spare lens in its removable padded camera compartment. The bag includes top and side access, with an interior drawstring divider that opens into a 16L compartment. The main compartment is handy for storing camera gear and snacks or personal items, while the back zippered compartment fits up to a 13" laptop or alternatively a 3L hydration bladder (with a hydration port present too). Smaller quick-access items can be stored within the front pocket, and a side compression strap and pocket holds a tripod securely on the go.
- Inbuilt security features
- Low-key design that doesn't draw unwanted attention
- Top and side access
the not so good
- Some users may prefer more organization options for smaller camera accessories or EDC items
- The compact size may not be sufficient for some users.
As much as we’d love to, we're just not able review every piece of carry in the world. But rest assured, we've done the research (so you don't have to) to make sure this piece is awesome. For us, it ticks all the boxes of what makes great carry and we're stoked to recommend it.
Oh, and if you’ve been lucky enough to carry this yourself, let us know about your experience. Submit your reader review here.
avg. reader score
- 2.42 lbs / 1.1 kg
- (H x W x D): 45 x 25 x 18 cm / 17.7 x 9.8 x 7.1 in
- 210D 3-line ripstop nylon; 400D oxford nylon, PU1000 mm lining; 200D polyester, Polyester fleece
- 976 cu in / 16 L